A T-shirt bra is the most common bra that every woman wears in the whole world. However, there are some things that women do not know about T-shirt bras. Today, we are going to reveal the secrets of the T-shirt bra that you need to know.
What is a T-shirt Bra?
A T-shirt bra is a bra that you wear often underneath your T-shirt or other clothes that can give you a smooth look. It can either be moulded (which it’s seamless) or lightly seam that can give the smooth look under your clothes. The design is simple, without any lace or embroidery on the cups means the T-shirt bra won’t show through your clothes.
The Difference between Normal Bra and T-Shirt Bra
A T-shirt bra is either seamless or lightly seam as it creates a smooth look underneath the clothes that you wear. Compared to the normal bra, the seam line is visible as it is cleverly constructed to create the breast shape that you’re looking for. Thus, it can make the normal bra visible underneath your clothes.
What Does T-Shirt Bra Do?
A T-shirt bra can give the smooth look underneath your clothes that can make the bra invisible. It can either be seamless or lightly seam. T-shirt bra works well with most breast shapes. However, it is recommended for women with Athletic, Bell Shaped and Relaxed breasts to wear the T-shirt bra as it is able to lift these breast shapes naturally and even out the fullness of them.
The Different Styles of T-Shirt Bra
A padded, moulded style is a popular choice for a T-shirt bra because the foam inside the cups can give you a smooth silhouette under your clothes and cover your nipple while wearing it. The cup of the padded bra can be made from different types of foam, ranging from lightweight foam to thicker, more padded fabric. The choice to pick non-padded, moulded T-shirt bras are also available for you if you want a non-padded but has the seamless look of a bra. As there are no seams in the cups, the bra can give you a clean and smooth line under your clothes without any lumps or bumps.
Benefits of Wearing a T-Shirt Bra
- Lightweight: T-shirt bras are lightweight and do not add bulk to your breasts. They cater to all breast shapes and sizes. You just need to find a T-shirt bra with a perfect fit for your bra size.
- Doesn’t show through the clothes: A T-shirt bra can give a smooth look underneath all clothes that you wear. As a result, the bra doesn’t show through the clothes and create a beautiful silhouette. Do not worry about anything that you wear with your T-shirt bra on as it is invisible underneath your clothes.
- Excellent coverage: A T-shirt bra provide excellent coverage depending on the thickness of the moulded cups or foam padding. The feature works well for women with prominent nipples as it can cover up the nipple of the breasts. Another feature of a T-shirt bra is it can shape the asymmetrical breasts naturally.
- Alternative use of sports bra: A T-shirt bra is the next best option to keep your breasts supported, secure and comfortable while exercising. In this case, find a T-shirt bra with full cups to help contain the breasts, prevent breast spillage and provide excellent coverage. It also can give hidden support to the breasts.
- Soft and comfortable: T-shirt bras made from different fabrics, from the rigid ones to the incredibly soft microfibers. It makes your skin feel smooth while wearing it. The rigid fabrics also can offer padding and additional support to your breasts.
Visit our Facebook page to find out more information about the types of bras that you’re interested in.
Cover Photo/Thumbnail Art via Real Simple